Teeth whitening has become one of the most popular ways to enhance your smile. At A Dental Clinic, we offer a range of teeth whitening options , tailored to meet your individual needs or preferences. Our qualified dental professionals will provide you with all the facts you need to make an informed decision about your teeth and can help you determine which option is best suited to you.
At A Dental Clinic, we aim to offer you a full range of dental treatments. From
- Chairside Whitening
- Home/tray based teeth whitening . The most effective at-home whitening system is a prescription-strength gel kit your dentist provides. Most kits contain mouth trays that you fill with the whitening gel and place over your teeth from 30 mins to few hours. Unfortunately, patients have to wear the customised trays for few weeks in order to accomplish acceptable results.
- Internal teeth whitening. Sealing whitening gel within the coronal crown of the discoloured root canal treatment tooth. Might need few visits to achieve the desirable shades.
Options Besides Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
What cause tooth discolouration?
There are many causes. The most common include aging and consumption of staining substances such as wine, tea, coffee, or tobacco. Even medication, antibiotics, excessive fluoride, and aging can cause stains and discoloration.
Advantages of Chairside Whitening
- Safe, effective, fast ( Clinically proven )
- Low, or no sensitivity
- Now strengthens tooth enamel
- Long lasting results up to 18 months
Is Teeth Whitening Painful?
Some patients may experience some sensitivity during the treatment. On rare occasions, a minor tingling sensation is felt immediately after the procedure, but will dissipate with time.
Post Teeth Whitening Precaution?
We advise you to avoid food and drinks that could stain your teeth for about a week. For instance, coffee, wine or tea. Please refrain from smoking as well.
Post Teeth Whitening Care
After your in-office treatment, we recommend that you use your trays at home for about two days afterward for the best results.
Your trays also become the perfect touch-up kit for occasional maintenance later on, or to prime your beautiful smile before a special event.
How soon can I eat and function after Teeth Whitening?
How to take care after Teeth Whitening?
- Keep clean and plague free using a small soft- bristled toothbrush twice a day
- Floss once daily
- Cleaning or rinsing after each meal.
- Inter-dental brushes
- Visit your Dentist twice a year for a routine check-up.
Is teeth whitening Safe?
Yes. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available.
As with any tooth whitening product, it is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.
Patient Cost For Teeth Whitening
Affordable and comfortable